I have had a chance to chat with Cornelius Fichtner of Project Management Podcast. We were discussing my new book "Project Scope Management: A Practical Guide to Requirements for Engineering, Product, Construction, IT and Enterprise Projects" and in the course of the interview I was asked to answer the following questions:
- What is project scope management?
- What is the state of project scope management nowadays?
- Why did you decide to write a book about it?
- What makes this book unique?
- Who is this book for?
- What are the main processes in the project scope management?
- What is the state of project scope management in the IT and software development industries?
- What is the state of project scope management in construction, product development, engineering?
- What is your perspective on project scope management in multidisciplinary or enterprise projects?
- How does project management play into this?
I have already received some very positive feedback regarding the interview. Hope you enjoy it as well.
About the Author
Jamal Moustafaev, MBA, PMP – president and founder of Thinktank Consulting is an internationally acclaimed expert and speaker in the areas of project/portfolio management, scope definition, process improvement and corporate training. Jamal Moustafaev has done work for private-sector companies and government organizations in Canada, US, Asia, Europe and Middle East. Read Jamal’s Blog @ www.thinktankconsulting.ca