Have you had any of these experiences?
- Projects experience budget, scope and time overruns
- Unexpected issues and problems arise in the middle of projects
- There always seems to me way more work than resources available
- Your employees are working long hours and on weekends
- Quality of the project product is low
- Communications seem to be ad-hoc; too often important stakeholders are not informed about key decisions
- Project's requirements are never clearly defined
- Scope increases, but the schedule slips because no additional resources are provided
- Specifications are satisfied, but the customers are not
- You seem to be spending more time fixing bugs from previous releases rather than working on "new" products...
Have you considered introducing any of these concepts:
- Project Management outsourcing or contracting?
- Business Analysis outsourcing or contracting?
- Project Management Methodology
- Business Analysis Methodology
- Software Development Process Improvement
- IT Effectiveness
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Change Management
- Establishing Project Management Office (PMO)
- Project Management Training?
If you answered yes to the majority of these questions, you have come to the right place! Please feel free to browse this site to learn how we can help you improve your business.