In these three-part video series Jamal will talk about how project portfolio management helps in assessment of multiple project proposals, how to nurture project-friendly environment and about the “Gut Feel” projects and “joker” concept. Topics include:
- How to assess, evaluate and rank the new ideas before they become projects
- How to create a nurturing culture for new products and services?
- What to do about the "Gut Feel" projects? The "Joker Project" concept explained.
About the Author
Jamal Moustafaev, MBA, PMP – president and founder of Thinktank Consulting is an internationally acclaimed expert and speaker in the areas of project/portfolio management, scope definition, process improvement and corporate training. Jamal Moustafaev has done work for private-sector companies and government organizations in Canada, US, Asia, Europe and Middle East. Read Jamal’s Blog @ www.thinktankconsulting.ca
- Please follow me on Twitter:
- Like our page on Facebook:
- Connect with me on LinkedIn:
- Subscribe to my RSS feed:
Jamal is an author of two very popular books: Delivering Exceptional Project Results: A Practical Guide to Project Selection, Scoping, Estimation and Management and Project Scope Management: A Practical Guide to Requirements for Engineering, Product, Construction, IT and Enterprise Projects.