Yet another one of my project portfolio management presentations. This time at the British Columbia Technology Industry Association.
- The “Virgin Lands” fiasco
- Some tough questions from today’s executives
- Do companies need help?
- Some industry statistics
- How to deliver good projects?
- The “typewriter example”
- The “final exam gone very wrong example”
- The “Caribbean house example”
- Detailed view of project and portfolio management
- What do companies need to deliver exceptional project results?
Download the PDF version of the presentation here.
About the Author
Jamal Moustafaev, MBA, PMP – president and founder of Thinktank Consulting is an internationally acclaimed expert and speaker in the areas of project/portfolio management, scope definition, process improvement and corporate training. Jamal Moustafaev has done work for private-sector companies and government organizations in Canada, US, Asia, Europe and Middle East. Read Jamal’s Blog @ www.thinktankconsulting.ca
- Please follow me on Twitter:
- Like our page on Facebook:
- Connect with me on LinkedIn:
- Subscribe to my RSS feed:
Jamal is an author of two very popular books: Delivering Exceptional Project Results: A Practical Guide to Project Selection, Scoping, Estimation and Management and Project Scope Management: A Practical Guide to Requirements for Engineering, Product, Construction, IT and Enterprise Projects.