News - “Project and Portfolio Management Masterclass” in London, UK – 13-14-Nov-2014Submitted by Jamal Moustafaev on Sat, 10/18/2014 - 14:10
Just wanted to let you know that I will be teaching my 2-day “Project and Portfolio Management Masterclass” in London, UK in partnership with Marcus Evans on 13-14-Nov of this year. Here is a high-level outline of the class:
- How to Deliver Exceptional Project Results
- The Art of Estimation
- Are we Supposed to Negotiate on Projects?
- How to Define Project Scope?
- Customer Walkthroughs, Technical Inspections and Peer Reviews
- Why Should You Manage Scope and Customer Expectations?
- How to Maximise a Portfolio Value?
- How to Balance Your Portfolio?
- How to Link Portfolio to Strategy
- How to Implement Project Portfolio Management?
The detailed course outline can be accessed here (note you will be taken to the Marcus Evans website). For a detailed course brochure and registration information click here.
Let me know if you have any questions @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave your feedback in the “Add New Comment” section below. Also, feel free to share this article via Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn or Google Plus by clicking the buttons at the top of the page.
Contact me if you have any questions regarding the article or our services at email@example.com